The 2024 Wild and Organic March Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or in Puerto Rico.
1. DATES OF SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01am Central Time (“CT”) on March 04, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59pm CT on March 31, 2024 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence (which is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska, twenty-one (21) in Mississippi, and eighteen (18) in all other states) as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Void outside of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Officers, directors, managers, and employees of Wild & Organic LLC (the “Sponsor”), and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and agents, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such person, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes, including American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc. (the “Independent Administrator”) (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family member” shall be deemed to mean husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one (1) way to enter:
(i) ONLINE: To enter, Entrant must visit https://wildorganicsupplements.com/pages/giveaway-2024 (the “Online Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the Online Sweepstakes entry form in its entirety including: complete name, email address. Then, click the “Enter Giveaway” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All Online entries must be received by 11:59:59pm CT on March 31, 2024.
Regardless of the entry method used to enter the Sweepstakes, there is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entry and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant are void. In case of dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, entry will be declared made by the registered name and address on such entry. Any potential prize winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such person is the prize winner.
Neither Sponsor nor any Sweepstakes Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entity.
4. DRAWING/ODDS. On or about April 05, 2024, potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor Representative. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES. The sweepstakes will award three winners a year's supply of any Wild and Organic's supplement. Each winner will receive a varying number of bottles depending on their chosen product. The total value of each prize will be determined based on the specific product selected. The exact details of each prize will be provided to the winners upon selection.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. All prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Potential prize winners consent to the use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and voice in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a Publicity Release as a condition of winning a prize).
7. NOTIFICATIONS/CLAIMS. Potential winners will be notified by the Independent Administrator by email on or about April 10, 2024 (the “Notification”). Prize winners must respond to Notification within 5 business days of the Independent Administrator’s first Notification. Failure to respond in this timeframe or comply with sweepstakes rules will result in forfeiture of the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners must provide a valid mailing address for prize delivery. Any taxes or fees associated with the receipt of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
No compensation will be provided for any prizes that are not able to be awarded to a prize winner.
8. CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is conducted in English. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules and the English Abbreviated Rules or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, including, but not limited to: any entry form, survey, the Spanish version of these Official Rules and the Abbreviated Rules, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of Entrants. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any Entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants, and prize winners release the Sponsor and each and all of the Sweepstakes Entities, from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) are obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners' names, addresses (city & state), voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this Sweepstakes only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award prizes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
9. NO LIABILITY: By participating, Entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS LIST. The winners' names will be available online at https://wildorganicsupplements.com/pages/giveaway-2024 after April 5, 2024. This allows for transparency and provides participants with a way to verify the results of the sweepstakes.
12. SPONSOR. Wild & Organic LLC. 3149 DONA SUSANA DRLOS ANGELES, CA 91604
This Sweepstakes shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.